The Complex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Complex

The Apartment Dream

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About the Dream

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angel_Feathers
Admin
Angel_Feathers

About the Dream Empty
PostSubject: About the Dream   About the Dream EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 5:59 pm

TC's closed for now, I can't spend time working on it or anything since I'm stuck in washington, with no files or anything while I'm up here, ended up staying longer than I had planned and now have no way back to california so things are iffy; as if matter's aren't worse, I've gotten really sick and have been in and out of the hospital, and am now facing neurological problems, it's hard to see and my hands are weak and shake so I've been going through physical therapy and such, and right now since I'm not on, nor can I afford a dream package to leave the dream up I'm in no shape to run it, so I just let it close down. Once I'm feeling better, and am not sick or dealing with really bad problems I'll continue working on the dream thing I was working on, but for now TC's closed and everyone is free to do as they please; Once everything is settled with my irl shit, dream will eventually rise back to the surface and people can come back if they so choose to work here.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Feathers
Admin
Angel_Feathers

About the Dream Empty
PostSubject: Update #2   About the Dream EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 8:24 am

Totally forgot about everything going on, stuff still hasn't gotten much better to be honest. I'm finally out of the hospital, no longer that /sick/ still sick but it's not concerning yet or life threatening I think, but anyway; Laptop is still dead, I WAS going to get a new one, mom was going to buy me a new one but she decided she had better things to spend her money on, so I saved money from the job I had and bought a new one and I'm waiting for it to come in. Right now, I've been distracted with moving around, I just got back to California not to long ago and in the middle of my girlfriend dying, and having to put my pet rat down yesterday I'm frazzled and on edge, on top of this I am now moving back to Washington YET AGAIN. [yay. -x-] And I'm in the middle of wedding preparations with my fiance, so I've had wedding stuff bugging me long term since we've now decided on a date and such. I uh. Yeah, there's just. There's a lot going on lol, so much irl stuff I've been dealing with, and being sick, losing people, marriage, oh and I uh, I'm pregnant. LOL Yup.... I'm having a child, what am I thinking, I don't know, but I'm just, walking a gravel road at the moment and seeing where it takes me. Anyway back on subject, I thankfully saved a copy of TC onto a flash drive and made sure I HAD back ups unlike the last accident, so when I get my new laptop and download furc I'll be transferring over TC's stuff and I'll be working on it more, now, what I'll probably do, depending on who's still around, is get a group together and have people work on certain things like decoration, uhh.. patches, ect. But for now, everything is on halt due to moving, marriage, preggo mommy stuff, and other normal human things that I seem to be experiencing in my life like a "normal human" So yeah; Uhm. Once I get a new computer, as I am currently using my fiance's laptop when he's asleep [it's 6 am... LOL] I can't really get on much because I don't have a computer, and the random times Angel may log in, it's either me on his computer, or it's my friend because a friend also has access to Angel. If you wanna leave me a whisper, my chara's haven't changed much, I use Angel Feathers, Nyu [beekin alt], and StarKnightOcean. I also have an email, PokeDexDesu@gmail.com so you can email me whenever you want if you can't manage to get a response on furcadia for whatever reason, most likely because I can't get online.

Anyway; Cheers, and I hope anyone who even still looks on this is having a good time where ever they landed and are doing well.
Back to top Go down

About the Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the Dream   About the Dream EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 2:40 am

Send you a private message, on the website~
Back to top Go down
Angel_Feathers
Admin
Angel_Feathers

About the Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the Dream   About the Dream EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 5:18 am

I have uploaded the dream, unfortunately though I do not have any of the newer copies I had before I shut it down. I thought I had one stored on my flash drive, but thanks to my jerk of an ex who went on a complete and total rampage before I kicked him out; he deleted /all/ of my flash drive things, and everything off my laptop so I now have nothing. Yayyy :D I managed to find a old copy I had on drop-box so that's up for now, but since the dream will probably be totally remade anyway, it doesn't matter what I upload I guess. I also fixed the staff list, to my knowledge. If I'm missing someone, please let me know so I can re-add their name too it @v@. And anyone who still looks here, since I don't know who uses what alt, The Complex is up, but we won't have the spot we use too as someone else now has it. I dunno yet where I'm placing the portal so I just uploaded in a free spot next to where ours was. I will now be using Falling Star instead of Angel Feathers, and I'll be online probably until I pass out so if any of you see this, feel free to pop online and come talk to me~
Back to top Go down

About the Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the Dream   About the Dream EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 1:15 pm

Thank you for keeping us up to date, Angel. I'll help out where I can, personally; just please message me and give me a list of things you need me to do. c:

Also, I think I have TC on my computer, somewhere. I'm not sure if Furcadia saves previous live-edit files. If it does, then I have it and I'll send it to you. I'll pop on this evening, around 5PM PST. <3
Back to top Go down

About the Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the Dream   About the Dream EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 5:29 am

As Dai said, thank you for keeping us updated. I was concerned about you, and I'm glad you're at least out of the hospital. Be strong! And I'm always here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About the Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the Dream   About the Dream Empty

Back to top Go down

About the Dream
Page 1 of 1